Technical Sales Specialist - Gulf Coast (Houston, TX)
JIREH Industries designs and manufactures Inspection Robotics to assist with non-destructive testing and maintenance in the oil & gas, power generation, and aerospace industries. We are looking to expand our sales team and continue to provide industry-leading support for our products.
Our organization is seeking an individual with a variety of sales and customer service/support expertise. The Technical Sales Specialist will work to ensure efficient daily operations, including, but not limited to; providing quotations to customers, processing orders, fulfilling orders, inspecting incoming and outgoing demo equipment, assisting customers via email, phone, and in-person. The focus of this position will be on our Inspection Robotics and NDT Products. Proficiency with computer systems and programs is required. The Technical Sales Specialist will be responsible for keeping track of, and following up on sales opportunities, and working with the Sales team to provide great customer service. The Technical Sales Specialist will receive training on JIREH products as well as building quotes and managing contacts/accounts in our ERP and CRM systems.
- Location: Houston, TX
- Vacation: 3 weeks paid
- Benefit package After 3 months
- 401k After 3 months
Technical Sales Includes:
- Product line focus: Inspection Robotics and NDT Products
- Enters prospect data into JIREH’s CRM system
- Logs opportunities and creates quotes
- Provides quotation and ordering assistance to customers via email, phone and in person
- Interacts with customers to provide them with sales and quotation follow-up via email, phone and in person
- Regularly visits Houston area customers for demos and product training/support
- Represent JIREH at local and out of town tradeshows/exhibitions
- Works closely with Engineering Team at JIREH Canada to answer customer’s technical questions
- Works with Equipment Support Team to arrange customer demos and loaner equipment in support situations
- NDT equipment sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of NDT inspection methods would be an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Local, out of state, and occasional international travel
Please email your resume, along with wage expectation to [email protected]
JIREH Industries would like to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest.