Equipment Support Representative (Houston, TX)
JIREH Industries designs and manufactures Inspection Robotics to assist with non-destructive testing and maintenance in the oil & gas, power generation, and aerospace industries. We are looking to expand our sales team and continue to provide industry-leading support for our products.
Our organization is seeking an individual with a variety of customer service/equipment coordinator expertise. The focus of this position will be on our Scanning Products for NDT, and the Equipment Support Representative will be working with the Sales team to provide great customer service. The selected individual will receive training on JIREH products and basic order fulfillment, along with controlling demo and sellable inventory both physically and in our demo/ERP systems. The Equipment Support Representative will work closely with the Sales Team to ensure efficient daily operations with responsibilities including, but not limited to; cleaning/testing/maintaining JIREH demo and loaner equipment, processing simple orders, fulfilling orders, inspecting incoming and outgoing demo equipment, assisting customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Location: Houston, TX
- Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Wage: $17-24 per hour
- Vacation: 2 weeks paid
- Benefit package After 3 months
- 401k After 3 months
Equipment Support Includes:
- Product line focus: NDT inspection products
- Manages and maintains a fleet of loaner/demo equipment
- Tests and cleans incoming equipment
- Tests and packs outgoing equipment
- Prepares and ships customer loaners/demos
- Delivers/picks up loaner/demo equipment in greater Houston region
- Fulfillment of customer orders (when shipping from JIREH USA)
- Answers phones
- General office upkeep/maintenance
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license
- Physical ability to lift packages and equipment cases
Please email your resume to [email protected]
JIREH Industries would like to thank all applicants in advance for their expressed interest.